Darkside style...

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
some new angry shit. I don't mean pantera music, but somethin HARD without the stupid "I'ma kill you all" type stuff... shit with REAL good basslines, like the new one I made...

With some severe rap on the top of it... Nothing stupid like speed metal screaming, but a nice smooth flow with angry lyrix. Cleverwon asked awhile ago if we knew of any good anger music, The answer is: not really anything hiphop, which is our defined style, or we would be a "buttrockersrockhard.com" instead of illmuzik right?

anyways, what do you all think?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
what pisses me off is... vinnie paz... tellin people he'll kill them... over an ill happy spanish stoupe beat... thats gay as fuck...

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
I think there is plenty of room for advancement in that area, like some weird El-P style beats but tougher, with pissed off lyrics that aren't necessarily about killing people, might be good if done right...

As far as Vinnie Paz goes, I kinda like that, it is like a paradox, have you ever heard the remix of "Retaliation" by Jedi Mind, it is like a mellow guitar riff, but the lyrics are kinda brutal, personally I think it works, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It kinda seems like he is letting the mellower beats help him release his aggressions or something. Well, whatever...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
thats a fair point... i can see where ur comin from... because i think it sounds dope... but its just wen u listen to the lyrics it sounds kinda stupid... but yeah... good point ^

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
The style you are talking about is ok too, but not we are gonna go for... I can apreciate psycho happy shit too... this d00d I knew back in tha day made his own mixtape with mozart over a beat and freestyled some sick n da head shit for me, was absolutely insane and I loved it, but this is going to be more pimpishly done in style... a phat slap/fingered bassline on real instruments with the grunge feel sampled into it with some very intuitive flows that pound out through the entire trtack, I don't mean screaming dumbasses or anything, just hardcore mentality type flows without even cussin, rippin shit apart....

I guess that's how I'll describe my vision anyways heh

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Lookin forward to hearin it... I was thinking about some similar sounding shit before...