1. The Beat This! results are in, see what went down.

Database of acapellas?

1. Kiada

Kiada

I'm thinking of doing a few remixes and I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list of released acapellas? (Doesn't have to have download links or anything, just a reference). Does this exist?

Bonus points for pointing me in the direction of where to download any thanks!

2. Drago Zetić

Drago Zetić

Making samples and FL Studio sing.
    Battle Points:
    PM me for a Google Drive folder of rap a cappella tracks. Otherwise, search Discogs for the terms "a cappella", "a capella", "acapella", "acappella" and more because a lot of releases with them have the word misspelled.

Kiada likes this.
  3. Kiada

Kiada

Thanks for the reply, PM inc!

4. Philly Titan

Philly Titan

There is a database called acapellas4u. Google it and voila. You do have to register and to my knowledge, its free. I used to browse it but never registered to use tracks, since none fit my tastes. You might have to "donate".

I just use YouTube and free online YT downloaders. What I like about this is I can search "Prodigy", who is the man in my world, and the sidebar will have all kinds of matching suggestions. Granted the quality is never stellar and I have to EQ the hell out of the vocals, but I'm no engineer and my beats are never EQ'd great anyway.

Lastly, I sometimes get lucky by visiting record label sites who sell digital downloads. I got some Freddie Gibbs and Alchemist tracks that way. 99 cents is nothing.

Good luck!

P.S. This may be bad form, but go to my profile and check out my Soundcloud page. I have remixed joints with both great and crappy quality acapellas that I found using above methods.

Sorry Fade if this is bad form.

Kiada likes this.
  5. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Iranian ILL Beatmaker , workin of "Forbade" album
    Battle Points:
    I get alot of acapellas at Voclr.it
    Good quality

Kiada likes this.
  6. Philly Titan

Philly Titan

Thanks for the info! This site is pretty legit!

7. Drago Zetić

Drago Zetić

Making samples and FL Studio sing.
    Battle Points:
    Voclr.it can be a bit hit and miss. Some of the tracks are low quality, censored and have imprecise BPM readings.

8. Philly Titan

Philly Titan

That's ok with me. It's like that anywhere you go really. I have my methods of alleviating the headaches with those issues.

9. C4NTK33P5T1LL

C4NTK33P5T1LL

VIP Member
    Paying My Dues With I O U's
    Battle Points:
    @Kiada Have You Looked On Datpiff I Know That There Are A Lot Of Complete Mixtapes That Are Only Acapella From What I Remember There Are About 5 Biggie Smalls (About 8 Tracks On Each Volume) 2 or 3 Tupac ( About 10 On Each Tape) A Foxy Brown Mixtape A Jay-Z Tape (About 5 Tracks Some Don't DL) An Eminem ( Only About 4 Tracks Will DL) 1 or 2 Big L Volumes & About 2 Big Pun Tapes & A Nas Tape (I Think) The Quality Varies From Studio Quality To Absolute Shit But I've Always Found It The Most Convenient As You Can DL Whole Mixtapes In One Go & I'm Sure There Is A Collection Called Rap & R&B Accapella Collection On There Has About 30 Tracks On Each Volume There Is About 10 Volumes ...Elsewhere Voclr Is O.K But I Find The Variety Scarce Oh I Remember There Is An Active Link On A Reddit Thread For 10 MF Doom / Viktor Vaughn Acapellas In Fact (Cos I'm A Exceptionally Helpful Soul) Here Is The Link
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71umibdwrjkqq43/AADgSag1xulagx-qu3YX7dkga?dl=0
    Hope This Helped In Some Way & Saved Ya A Bit Of Time

Kiada likes this.
  10. Kiada

Kiada

Amazing, thanks for the reply and link! Checking out datpiff :)

11. C4NTK33P5T1LL

C4NTK33P5T1LL

VIP Member
    Paying My Dues With I O U's
    Battle Points:
    No Danger Bruh If Ya Decide To Upload Any Of Ya Bootleg / Remixed Tracks To SC Msg Me The Link (Use Same Handle As I Use On Here) I Am Partial To A Bespoke Remix

Kiada likes this.