Database of acapellas?

Kiada

I'm thinking of doing a few remixes and I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list of released acapellas? (Doesn't have to have download links or anything, just a reference). Does this exist?

Bonus points for pointing me in the direction of where to download any thanks!

There is a database called acapellas4u. Google it and voila. You do have to register and to my knowledge, its free. I used to browse it but never registered to use tracks, since none fit my tastes. You might have to "donate".

I just use YouTube and free online YT downloaders. What I like about this is I can search "Prodigy", who is the man in my world, and the sidebar will have all kinds of matching suggestions. Granted the quality is never stellar and I have to EQ the hell out of the vocals, but I'm no engineer and my beats are never EQ'd great anyway.

Lastly, I sometimes get lucky by visiting record label sites who sell digital downloads. I got some Freddie Gibbs and Alchemist tracks that way. 99 cents is nothing.

Good luck!

P.S. This may be bad form, but go to my profile and check out my Soundcloud page. I have remixed joints with both great and crappy quality acapellas that I found using above methods.

Sorry Fade if this is bad form.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@Kiada Have You Looked On Datpiff I Know That There Are A Lot Of Complete Mixtapes That Are Only Acapella From What I Remember There Are About 5 Biggie Smalls (About 8 Tracks On Each Volume) 2 or 3 Tupac ( About 10 On Each Tape) A Foxy Brown Mixtape A Jay-Z Tape (About 5 Tracks Some Don't DL) An Eminem ( Only About 4 Tracks Will DL) 1 or 2 Big L Volumes & About 2 Big Pun Tapes & A Nas Tape (I Think) The Quality Varies From Studio Quality To Absolute Shit But I've Always Found It The Most Convenient As You Can DL Whole Mixtapes In One Go & I'm Sure There Is A Collection Called Rap & R&B Accapella Collection On There Has About 30 Tracks On Each Volume There Is About 10 Volumes ...Elsewhere Voclr Is O.K But I Find The Variety Scarce Oh I Remember There Is An Active Link On A Reddit Thread For 10 MF Doom / Viktor Vaughn Acapellas In Fact (Cos I'm A Exceptionally Helpful Soul) Here Is The Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71umibdwrjkqq43/AADgSag1xulagx-qu3YX7dkga?dl=0
Hope This Helped In Some Way & Saved Ya A Bit Of Time

Kiada

@Kiada Have You Looked On Datpiff I Know That There Are A Lot Of Complete Mixtapes That Are Only Acapella From What I Remember There Are About 5 Biggie Smalls (About 8 Tracks On Each Volume) 2 or 3 Tupac ( About 10 On Each Tape) A Foxy Brown Mixtape A Jay-Z Tape (About 5 Tracks Some Don't DL) An Eminem ( Only About 4 Tracks Will DL) 1 or 2 Big L Volumes & About 2 Big Pun Tapes & A Nas Tape (I Think) The Quality Varies From Studio Quality To Absolute Shit But I've Always Found It The Most Convenient As You Can DL Whole Mixtapes In One Go & I'm Sure There Is A Collection Called Rap & R&B Accapella Collection On There Has About 30 Tracks On Each Volume There Is About 10 Volumes ...Elsewhere Voclr Is O.K But I Find The Variety Scarce Oh I Remember There Is An Active Link On A Reddit Thread For 10 MF Doom / Viktor Vaughn Acapellas In Fact (Cos I'm A Exceptionally Helpful Soul) Here Is The Link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/71umibdwrjkqq43/AADgSag1xulagx-qu3YX7dkga?dl=0
Hope This Helped In Some Way & Saved Ya A Bit Of Time

Amazing, thanks for the reply and link! Checking out datpiff :)