Dating in a Hip Hop World...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uehF-S5UB_g&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Black Dating in a Hip Hop Society[/ame]

I used to think brothas liked white girls because they thought they were hotter than black girls. But then my buddy presented his perspective. White girls try hard to be black. Injected lips. Breast and butt implants. Go to the mall and now they sell white hair weaves. He said brothas like white girls because they are easier to please. Black women are hard to satisfy. I guess this video was a testimony to that.

Some find it funny. Many others find it offensive.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
This movie NAILS what you're talkin about. It has skits/acting (kinda corny), but it has interviwes also. VERY deep stuff!

heres a clip [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HVcFyF-mco"]YouTube - "Diary Of A Tired Black Man" 3 Min. Clip[/ame]

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
At the present moment, I really don't know how black women (in general) view black men. But I will say this...There are good and bad from all races so that kinda nulls the "I'm gonna date out of my race because black men aren't any good" theory. Now that I'm older and understand life a little better, I personally wouldn't care what race my mate was as long as they made me happy, its all good. You gotta admit, white women have come a long way as far as their looks go.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
As a white guy , I gotta say that Black Chicks are waaay easier to please imo,but the point is women are women , they all talk ALOT.
White chicks are just freakier lol.

My best friend is white. And he says the same thing. So all he dates is black chicks. But it's funny because he tried dating white chicks. And he said he didn't like it because they don;t put up a good fight like black chicks do, LOL.

He likes confrontation.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
One of my homeys refuses to date black chicks because they supposedly are "difficult"...and sterotypically(sp) i guess they are..so now he only dates white girls...i personlly like the challenge lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Could it be that, racially, we all have expectations and preconcieved notions of the Same race, opposite sex, that gets in the way and complicates things? Thats what I'm guessing from a few posts..

Im a equal opportunity courter. Why deny yourself flavors? haha

tekboi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
There is alot of truth in the video. Black women are ridiculous and difficult. Even if you like a challenge, that shit gets old after a while. They want to be independent and wear the pants in a relationship and hate playing the background, but constantly call themselves the "wifey type".

News Flash bitch: YOU'RE NOT! And black women make horrible wives for the most part. They don't stick by their men the same way that other races do and it's killing us as a race.

I might have offended some people but, you know what... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

members online