Daw 4 Mpc 2000xl!!!!

*~Snaelro Wen~*

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Ok feel me on this one, what im trying to do is basically have my 2000XL has the center piece of my home setup. I want to be able to use my vst sound modules off my pc on the 2000(USING THE SAME SPEAKERS AS THE 2000 AND NOT THE LAPTOP SPEAKERS!!!!), at the same time have access to hardware sound modules, track out my beats onto something like Pro Tools or Nuendo with all sounds present after tracking out (*hint* sounds from my vst or hardware modules), all WITHOUT having to switch out cables or anything of a hassle like that.

I basically wanna sample, use a few sound module sounds, and sync with my pc to mix everything down hassle free without pulling cables or shit like that. Also i heard you can control the transport console's or programs like pro tools from the my physical one on the mpc, if thats true then thats cool. tell me about that too....

Tell me if yall dont understand the ? or need clarity. Please respond. Thanks Peeps!

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i beleiveu can use cubase for this, there was a beatmaking video from this dude i forgot his name but he was doing what u talkin bout when he makin the beat of girls just wanna have fun for camron, oh, his name was charlemain or something, look it up search for beatmaking videos girls just wanna have fun or something

ron herman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
well as far as the audio is concerned you can run all of your audio outs in to a mixer that should eliminate you having to constantly pull cables to hear everything. You can have protools or whatever slaved(midi) to the mpc and open all other programs as vst inside of protools. I hope that makes since.