Daydreamer's ROUGH DRAFT

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
well damn this showcase format changed up quite a bit. A little weird but @Fade I see the points you were making. I wonder if there would be a way to give people points for leaving feedback, and losing points for posting. If a user ever goes negative on points (showing that they post more than they give feedback) then they can't post. That might be too regimented for this type of thing, but just a thought.

Here's a beat i've been working on, any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks

Nothing here yet.

well damn this showcase format changed up quite a bit. A little weird but @Fade I see the points you were making. I wonder if there would be a way to give people points for leaving feedback, and losing points for posting. If a user ever goes negative on points (showing that they post more than they give feedback) then they can't post. That might be too regimented for this type of thing, but just a thought.

Nothing here yet.

Drums on point and rolls! Filtered start nice, nice pace to drum pattern as sample eases back in. Dig this brother, nice work

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

Nothing here yet.
Some good points on that. For now I just want to see where this goes, I'm hoping it works out!

Your beat is real smooth. Dope drum work. I would make the bass a bit louder but it's still really good as is.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
Hey @Rah.sool

Usual quality with you. I disagree with @Fade and think the bass sounds fine just as it is. Would love to hear some rhymes over this. Fantastic instrumental on it's own but some rhymes would really spark it. Love the breakdown at 1:46. Really nicely arranged and mega replay value with this. If you'd be so kind I'd like an mp3 of this when you've got a final draft / mix.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22

Nothing here yet.
Dope shit, i was listening closely to give some critique but halfway through i just got lost in the beat. Nice work, fr.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Thank you all so much for the feedback

@Fade Thanks man. I ended up pulling up the bass by like 1 percent haha, so thanks for that suggestion

@TradeMark805 I chopped up a drum break and pulled out different hi hats, kicks, and snares. For the snare rolls I programmed them with irregular timing, velocity as well. That's why they sound live