deangelocrash.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DAngelo.jpg
    DAngelo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 121

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
actually i dont give a fuck, hurt hurt hurt!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
cocaine's a hella drug. that picture taken before the crash looks mad haggered. When was the last time he dropped something? yall remember when di angelo was this real fat guy from .. ... fuck i forgot who he was working with..

edit

fact is he might have brain damage or spinal injuries. i talk to god once in a awhile, times i forget im mainly a scientific atheist, an i know enough that most people deserve to live. I don't know D but this might be a wake up call for him and he might flip his script like before. cause once he was fat and then he was in shape. you know there a many ex-drug addicts that reverse so hard they make it to the Olympics. but critical injuries are not pretty so for now peace to him/family.

Was Kayne in critical from the wreck he wrote "through the wires" from?

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Prayers go out to D'Angelo and his family.
I have three of his 12's (Brown Sugar/Cruisin/Those Dreamin Eyes) and the Voodoo Album, super talented vocalist who knows how to pick a beat. All his remixes were spot on. Some UK cat did a great remix to one of his accapellas (Red Astaire).
Hopefully this situation improves.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
hope he gets better, but you gotta be on something to f-!% up a Hummer!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Yeah man because he was pretty young when he pulled off all the hits he had....he is only 31 now...i do not understand where cats run out of Gas, especially ones that started off so fresh....damn it is somewhat of a waste but i cant judge him though...he still may stage a comeback though, his musical talents are a natural gift....its hard to count him out....

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
cause life's a bitch and then u die.

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Damn....

To be honest...I thought D,angelo died a long time ago(guess I f*cked up :p)

But anyways,tuff shit man.Should've warn the safe belt.