Dead Pads

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I got my MPC and i'm real happy with it.. but yesterday evening i was on a roll and just banging out beats, and then all of the suthen Pad 02 stopped responding..

I mean it does nothing, so i think it's dead, ..

Has anyone ever dealt with this situation? Cus i really feel like shit at the time, i mean i can make beats with the computer again but i want to use both..

So i got a dead pad, what to do bout this? Any help is appreciated...

One,

Lazy

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Lazy Eyes said:
Naw man..it's a 2kxl...

so naw it ain't the lame pads from the 100'0 it's a 2kxl?

Any help PLEAAASSEEE!!!

did u buy it used or new?

if it was used the previous owner migh have abused the pad

if it was new get your warranty poppin or send it to www.vstservice.com for repair, or www.sweetwater.com

the 2xls pads usually are pretty durable, I had mine for 4 yrs. before I sold it and never had a problem with any pads

do u hit the pads with a lot of force?

the 1000 is the only mpc that had easily breakable pads

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
You asked that over at mpc forums? If so i answered it over there. If not i'll jus copy and paste what i stated over there.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by poast pr:
order new pads at vst for 16 usd. U can even get other colors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO the pads are not what needs to be replaced. Its the pad sensor sheet under those rubber pads that needs to be replaced. This was previously discussed. If i can find the thread i'll post it.

www.vstservice.com Contact Nick about the 16 pad sensor not the actual 16 pads.

quote:
Originally posted by soul:jah:
got somebody a link for shops who sell new pads?

Read this thread. I talked and explained about the pad sensor sheet and i even includede a pic. It may help u out. If u still confused hit me up on Aim or Yahoo messenger.

http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=49235

members online