December 4-7, 2013 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The signups are closed because we have the 16. If you didn't enter but want to, then be on standby just in case someone drops out.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
J ROCK VS TORY in the 1st round. Wow!

And thanks @Fade for putting me against Andrei in the first round. And by thanks I mean go to hell.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Welp..I forgot to enter...Lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I have.......I just forgot man...I was going to enter, like I always do.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

If you haven't uploaded a beat for Round 1, then I will use the beat you sent in when you signed up. Once the battle has started, you can't change your beat.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The voting this year WON'T be in the forums. Instead, I've created my own voting system, which has all the votes on the battles page itself. The benefit is that you don't have to bounce between the battles page and the forums to vote. Also, it hides the total votes, this way you can't be influenced by others' votes.

SCREENSHOTS

Here is what the popup will look like when you click on the "vote" tab:

battlethat1.jpg

Here is what it will look like once you've voted:

battlethat2.jpg

CHANGING VOTES

If you wish to change a vote, you can't "unvote" by clicking the green "voted" box. Instead, just click the other person's "vote" box. It will remove your original vote and add the new one instead.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
damn didnt have time to make anything new really got caught in the middle of moving at the same time as the battle that, but i think im still bringing some nice stuff, goodluck everyone

@ fade that set up for voting is dope i like that pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.