Deckadance - public beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

karlman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hi, you can download & test the public beta of deckadance!

http://demo.deckadance.com

http://forum.e-officedirect.com/forum.exe?ForumName=flstudio_deckadance

haven't tried it out yet, so i don't know if it works with registered users only or if there is a vst version as well, the demo is valid through 18th of february

according to the forum, deckadance work and has been tested with the following control-vinyls:
# ms. pinky: all generations (1,2,3 and 4). Both relative and absolute mode , but absolute mode completelly sucks, dont ever bother to try.
# ms. pinky cd: (for cdj's). Relative and absolute modes too.
# mixvibes vinyls (dvs).
# serato control record vinyls. (switch on "serato mode" in vinyl control for proper speed compensation).
# final scratch 2 standard.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Deckadance – DJ software. Perform your tracks live.
Deckadance comes as a VSTi. It's promised to be a killer tool for scratching and mixing, along the lines of NI Tracktor.

Peace,
Wings

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I brought up in here a while ago that posting a direct link to the beta or the Release Candidate of FL7 wasn't ok, but got sort of an "ok-ish" feeling because they'll expire after a while anyway.

Now on the only thread where the official download link of Deckadance is, there is a big disclaimer from the developers stating that they will not further offer any beta testing in the future because of people spreading around the beta versions all over the Web.

Don't wanna sound like a prick, but why the f*** is there a link to it here? Haven't you (the original poster) read the thread where you downloaded it from?

Because of ish like that, paying customers won't any further be able to test stuff out before the masses get access to it.

posting screenshots and stuff should suffice.... but ok... I'm off with my rant. lol

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I brought up in here a while ago that posting a direct link to the beta or the Release Candidate of FL7 wasn't ok, but got sort of an "ok-ish" feeling because they'll expire after a while anyway.

Now on the only thread where the official download link of Deckadance is, there is a big disclaimer from the developers stating that they will not further offer any beta testing in the future because of people spreading around the beta versions all over the Web.

Don't wanna sound like a prick, but why the f*** is there a link to it here? Haven't you (the original poster) read the thread where you downloaded it from?

Because of ish like that, paying customers won't any further be able to test stuff out before the masses get access to it.

posting screenshots and stuff should suffice.... but ok... I'm off with my rant. lol

This is a puble beta.Anyone can try it.
FL7 beta is not.Just for people have paid for FL

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
This is a puble beta.Anyone can try it.
FL7 beta is not.Just for people have paid for FL

That's not true.

here the exact quote from the place where the beta of Deckadance can be downloaded from in the original FL forums:

btw. Please keep this information & demo to yourself as the current leaking of
public FL Studio 7 beta's will forced us to stop doing public beta's and
revert back to the 1 update/year situation we had in the past.

Regards,

The Deckadance/FL Studio Team

Thanks a lot. :soapbox:

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Maybe they should not be called public betas

I's public because no longer just their own alpha/beta testing team (just a dozen people give or take) is testing it alone. It's public to registered users. The final release is the one which will be available in the download area on the main page.

This is clearly stated not to leak betas to the public at the pages where you can download them from which no one has access to who is not registered.

Can't do anything about it now anyway. Its just because of that there will never be a public beta stage for FL 8, or 9 whatever...

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
It's too late anyway. lol. I'm just pointing out that's not ok.

It's inevitable that beta stuff leaks out. Like karlman, there are people who simply do not care.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
not tryna start beef or nothing. but why are you so upset about it. if i got personal just tell me to buzz off and i will, but dude, what gives

Status
Not open for further replies.