Declik - Boss shit remix feat Graffezy

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Hi this is my first upload please be indulgent . thanks for your feed

I feel like if the main lyrics had some reverb on em they would fuse really dope with the beat. Kinda pushed into it and not be so "in front of the beat" . If you know what i mean.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
This is flames. Not my vibe but it's brilliantly produced. Nice arrangement and used that warpy bass really well. Plenty going on but mixed so well that each element served a purpose and filled a space nicely.

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
@Declik Excellent work! This is not really my style of beat. But it is a perfect accompaniment for the acapella. And that is the whole point, this instrumental elevates the acapella for sure. Good powerful low end, nice sound selection, and great arrangement. Nice work bud!

Declik

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 60
@Declik Excellent work! This is not really my style of beat. But it is a perfect accompaniment for the acapella. And that is the whole point, this instrumental elevates the acapella for sure. Good powerful low end, nice sound selection, and great arrangement. Nice work bud!
@Rah.sool , thank you very much for that nice review , I appreciate those feeds make me want to keep on producing

another very creative production, I like all your variations, panning and mixing. I just dont feel the vocal fits so well with the beat, mainly those pizzicato/plucky strings, would love to hear something melodic come in for the hook too, just to separate the hook from the rest of the beat and to help mesh the beat to the vocal a bit more melodically. Really like your creativity on the mixing side though

Declik

Beatmaker
another very creative production, I like all your variations, panning and mixing. I just dont feel the vocal fits so well with the beat, mainly those pizzicato/plucky strings, would love to hear something melodic come in for the hook too, just to separate the hook from the rest of the beat and to help mesh the beat to the vocal a bit more melodically. Really like your creativity on the mixing side though
Thank you very much for your very useful tips

Like what you’ve done with this one too however everything in the mix seems too low compared to the vocals making the beat sound weak / distant

Just mixing issue with the levels that’s all. I like this man, heard two of your beats now and both interesting and creative, look forward to hearing more

Declik

Beatmaker
Like what you’ve done with this one too however everything in the mix seems too low compared to the vocals making the beat sound weak / distant

Just mixing issue with the levels that’s all. I like this man, heard two of your beats now and both interesting and creative, look forward to hearing more
I really appreciate your opinion and advice . it will be more than helpful :)

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
I like this, I thought it was really cool how you gave the vocals that robot effect on certain parts. I like the creativity bro this is very nice.

members online

No members online now.