Declik - Emmouni002

I really like the creativity and variation, I like the sample a lot, the mix is bothering me a little. The resonant frequencies at the beginning are pushed too far, they are distorting. Im not sure about that really long bass note either, Im in two minds about it lol. Its a little over powering, would maybe add some variation to it too. Other than the mix though I really like it.

Declik

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 60
I really like the creativity and variation, I like the sample a lot, the mix is bothering me a little. The resonant frequencies at the beginning are pushed too far, they are distorting. Im not sure about that really long bass note either, Im in two minds about it lol. Its a little over powering, would maybe add some variation to it too. Other than the mix though I really like it.
@2GooD Productions : Totally agree I was exactly thinking the same after uploading the track . Thank you very much .. I will upload a better version The mistakes you mentionned are really what I thought

@2GooD Productions : Totally agree I was exactly thinking the same after uploading the track . Thank you very much .. I will upload a better version The mistakes you mentionned are really what I thought
I wouldnt really call them mistakes, I learned how to play keys by making "mistakes" that sounded good. The fact that you are doing creative shit on the mixing side of things pleases me a lot, makes a finished track much more interesting to listen to.

Yeah plenty of creativity, nice one.

I agree with @2GooD Productions on that super long bass note. It sounds out of place to me with no variety.
Also same at the beginning with the frequencies.
Like what you’ve done with the overall variety throughout the beat and a good ending.

Last edited:

members online