Declik&MicheklbadJockey - Last gain reduction

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Yeah, leave the vocals, they're a nice add on. Whole track is solid. Only thing that i'd change is the volume/velocity right after the silences where the drums kick in. It is a little too loud to my taste. Maybe it's because of a compressor on the mix/drum bus with a long release setting causing this?

Declik

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 60
Yeah, leave the vocals, they're a nice add on. Whole track is solid. Only thing that i'd change is the volume/velocity right after the silences where the drums kick in. It is a little too loud to my taste. Maybe it's because of a compressor on the mix/drum bus with a long release setting causing this?

I really thank you for that review . i see what you mean, the level is ok to my taste but I can understand because I haven't done the mix properly and because of all my psytrance production .

members online