Define Ill

• beat this! voting starts in...

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
What does ill mean to all of you? is it slang for dope? does it mean illin like.... bein too drunk and actin stupid? or does it just plain mean stupid? bad good... what is the illest shit you ever heard?

just for fun hehe

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
ILL (hip hop wise):

1. (v + adj, negative) = to be obnoxious, or to act weird, as in eating dogfood; "YOU BE ILLIN" (Run Dmc - You Be Illin' [1986]).

2. (adj, positive): "Most illnest b-boys" (Beastie Boys - Rhymin' And Stealing).

Word Up,
Wings

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Yo, Ill means a whole gang of shit, it is one of those context type of words. No one has mentioned Illin = Dusting.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Ill - Out of this world type shit..

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Ill=my beats lol......just kiddin...well not really i do think my bests are ill but that comes off as cocky...anywho "Ill" has always kinda meant tight or hot or any other adjective that says u like it in my circles...i have noticed though when i hear a beat that i think is tha shyt i make a face like i was ill in a under the weather sense so maybe thats wher it started.....whispa at ya lata

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Ill=my beats lol......just kiddin...well not really i do think my bests are ill but that comes off as cocky...anywho "Ill" has always kinda meant tight or hot or any other adjective that says u like it in my circles...i have noticed though when i hear a beat that i think is tha shyt i make a face like i was ill in a under the weather sense so maybe thats wher it started.....whispa at ya lata

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I can see this thread may become controversial, but hey I always have believed in Fade's Ill concept and to me Ill has always meant something so great you have to find another word to describe it hence ill supercedes the word greatness and thats what we all are all here to accomplish as up n coming producers "greatness".