degrassi

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
For everybody that lives in canada, is degrassi a big show out there. Just wondering because lately alot of people have been telling me about how it's such a such a great show and that it's shot in canda.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This guy should be more well know just for that video alone. That beat he made was really good, especially that sample, that's what made that song!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
He needs to get big out here in the states and make some of that US money...

There's a lot of artists out here who could take advantage of his talents...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
yeah, its a great show if you're in elementary or highschool going through puberty lol

back in grade school a lot of teachers would play episodes in class cuz it deals with just about everything that a kid deals with...it was originally made back in the 80's then they reintroduced it and called it the next generation....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i used to watch it alot since i am in high school it dealt with alot of stuff thats going on in high school good show, but sometimes it went a little over board, but i don't watch it now gets boring

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
If you want a Great Canadian Show Watch Trailer Park Boys Thats Some Funny Shit right there

I duno if it comes on in the States though But I got like the first 3 Seasons On my Computer

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Yo man at my old middle school we used to watch the old degrassi's every friday in class, and i live in Asheville N.C.. My lil bro watches that nick noggin channel or whatever, and this weekend i saw the previews for the next show, and it shows some girl hookin up wiht a teacher or something, it's a pretty provacitive show. Informs all the little youngsters of problems that probably 75% of them won't face. lol. Entertaining shit though.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Im tellin u Homie Dont SLeep On Trailer Park Boys Lol thats the Only Canadian Show I watch .

Well Damn I barley watch TV anyways Besides Some Sports , T.P boyz and A&E and Discovery

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Hmm i wish I new I guess maybe if you got a Satelite Dish and Pick'd up Showcase You could just watch it there But Other then that im not sure

But I only brought it up cuz I heard it Premiered in the States a Few Months ago and was doin pretty Descent .

Only Channel I could Picture it being on in the States is HBO cuz Of how Raunchy it is and Showcase is Kinda Like a Canadian Version of HBO

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
CampO said:
Hmm i wish I new I guess maybe if you got a Satelite Dish and Pick'd up Showcase You could just watch it there But Other then that im not sure

But I only brought it up cuz I heard it Premiered in the States a Few Months ago and was doin pretty Descent .

Only Channel I could Picture it being on in the States is HBO cuz Of how Raunchy it is and Showcase is Kinda Like a Canadian Version of HBO

aiight, i'll try to check it out

members online