Dennis

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It hasn't been a year and we are going to get hit by another 4 HURRICANE. I was lucky last time i had very little damage. But I'm hoping my luck doesn't run out this time. I don't have enough room to load up my equipment due to the new addition to my family and renters insurance has sky rocketed seince last year. There is still people who haven't got the money from last year. Prey for me and the other producers in the path of these storms

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo last time year i made some of my best beats while we were caught in the outer part of the hurricane..... i hope we dont get struck hard this year

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
get that insurance guys!!!

That's the one and only reason why I'd never live in florida or the southern states... I really dont get how you can manage to pass through at least an hurrican every 2 years and still wanna live at that same place...
Cuz if it wasn't for that... nice weather, winters of 50 degrees fahrenheit, good looking women, peach and orange trees... wow!

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Pretty much all of Florida is getting it. We are in mandatory evac I'm glad that I just coped a mpc 1000 but I'm kind of upset that he doesn't run off battaries