Desperately Seeking Production

M

McKenzie

Hey all, I'm a 19-year-old lyricist and rapper in the upstate NY area, and I need your help.

I have all the instrumentals (but I'm willing to add a couple) and vocals and recording equipment to produce content for almost 2 mixtapes... But I can't get it down production-wise.

I'm looking for someone to help me out on the mastering and production end.

I'd give you a link to my stuff, but I don't want to release anything without it sounding the best that it can.

Help me out, I'm looking to working with you, thanks.

-McKenzie

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Do you have a sample of your work?

spliffstar76

BangBang
Battle Points: 1
send me your work, I'm also upstate puting in work in the production game. i have some track ready so get at me.

Tylias

Hey man, I spend most of my time producing and working with music in general. If you have a song or two that you need production for just message me with a way i can hear the accapellas and I will help you out :D

Mach Keys

Beatmaker
McKenzie:

I'm out from California, but I can help you with professional mixing & mastering, when you're ready for that phase process.
Gauranteed quality.

Let's Win,

- Mark | Mach Keys
Producer • Engineer
machkeys.com

Hey all, I'm a 19-year-old lyricist and rapper in the upstate NY area, and I need your help.

I have all the instrumentals (but I'm willing to add a couple) and vocals and recording equipment to produce content for almost 2 mixtapes... But I can't get it down production-wise.

I'm looking for someone to help me out on the mastering and production end.

I'd give you a link to my stuff, but I don't want to release anything without it sounding the best that it can.

Help me out, I'm looking to working with you, thanks.

-McKenzie