Destiny child produced by 9th wonder (links inside)

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
these tracks are sick as hell.. stayed true to his roots too... didn't start using any wack ass synths or anything... also managed to use a different snare for once...

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I just see how everyone is all over this kat...there's guys on this site w/ the same or even better skills then him.... w/ the samples....

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i totally agree... he is the same standard and/or worse as most producers on this site... but there's no denying he's made some nice tracks...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Freakwncy said:
I just see how everyone is all over this kat...there's guys on this site w/ the same or even better skills then him.... w/ the samples....

I think alot of cats are on him becasue he is the first known producer that uses FL.

This brings up another point that i talked about eariler, I dont understand how cats can sit there and say F R&B and bee real hip hop producers. This tracks prove my point exaclty. They could have easily been hip hop tracks.

Those tracks are hot by the way

class...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THESE TRACKS ARE DoPE, i WoNDER iF EiTHER of THESE WERE oN THE CD THAT HE PLAYED FoR JAY BEFoRE HE MADE THE "THREAT" BEAT.
BEYoNCE PENNED SoME JOiNTS To THESE TRACKS THoUGH.
9TH AiNT RiCH HARRiSoN BUT THiS SHiT iS HoT NoNETHE LESS.

RELEASE;AMERiE

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea nice to see he kept it the same as his usual stuff ! your right tho hes not reallly showing anymore skill than a lot of ppl here the difference being his shit is mastered, got professionaly singers/rappers on it and if someone posted one of those tracks up in the showcase people would say ah its ok but you just looped it you need to change it up more ! LOL

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
im glad to see this cat make some good money... how much you think he got paid per beat on this 20 g's? 30

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't know....it doesn't seem like the tracks really fit, and also let's say he did get 30 grand for the track-the sample, the work to get it cleared, label bs= a lot less....

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the label clears it... if he got 30gs than it aint like he got to pay to clear it with that loot... minus taxes is all...

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tha label doesn't pay to clear samples...Unless he got that agreed upon in his contract which isn't normal...Tha producer pays for tha sample, point blank

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
These tracks are alright, and I don't think there was much mastering done(the original record is playing with a nice beat under it...LOL)....he rode the samples for the most part, the original songs have to be given more credit.....9th was just a good pattern stringer with the huge chunks he stole...that's the melody and it's about 98 % of a record that's finished so he shouldn't have to do too much in the way of eq etc...the overall sound quality lends itself to the fact if you listen the drum pattern is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo basic he just got the sample in Fruity and boom stuck a basic drum pattern behind, leveled it an boom done...Naw I don't buy into this Super dope skill level yet.............LOL
and yes you are right.....not unless he is in good with the original creator of the record...samples kill your return as far as your sales are concerned....depending on their agreement I bet you they pay like70% of what they make to the people that made the record....

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
too many cats are hating on this or that about 9th....you should just be happy for him fam rather than complaining about his beats n shit, see where he's come from, that he's come from the same direction as people like us, and he's made something of himself, and now hes working with jay z and destinys child and what not, you should take that as inspiration, i know i do...

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't think anybody is hatin...it's just the songs ain't all that....to some people, what's the problem with that?...I know what's bugged out, is after watchin those clips, i think it was cold truth put up about samplin, I was buggin when dude said Welcome to making a beat, within 3 minutes he was finished, from takin a 4 bar looped sample and puttin some drums snare and hihats on it.....Shit was dope tho...I was like y have a 1500$ triton when u can cop a basic beat machine? The talent is in tha keys...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Chedda said:
too many cats are hating on this or that about 9th....you should just be happy for him fam rather than complaining about his beats n shit, see where he's come from, that he's come from the same direction as people like us, and he's made something of himself, and now hes working with jay z and destinys child and what not, you should take that as inspiration, i know i do...

exactly the thing is the people saying he's wack and they can make stuff as good, quit moaning go out and make something as good and we'll see you on the next destinys child album !

members online