Digidesign Eleven Rack

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
whatsdumb ILL??

I've been playing a lot of guitar lately and tuned into the digidesign Eleven rack.. looks super cool and tinking around about coping it's feel.. has any1 had any personal touches with this piece of hardware???

-CTinYAface

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
A friend of mine has it...

Fucking awesome....If you're really into hooking up your guitar rig to it....Do it...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
what would you like to know.

eleven demo on pt8 sounded so much better than guitar rig// i didn't need any confirmation after that.. i posted this to0 see others response, thanks DM.

""edit::

sweetwater is opening each package and programming it??? I'd rather no one touch my unit... keep my shit OEMwtf

edit

or digi has a special release version for sweetwater//// if i order from sweetwater i want my package OEM

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yes Sweetwater opens each one and ads several hundred awesome extra presets as they do with lots of keyboards there are sounds that you cant get anywhere else. This is actually allot of work. Also they make sure ever unit is 100% working.

You do know they are the biggest digi dealer right? I don't see a problem with a digi certified tech adding some amazing extras at no charge.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah, but you have to give it back, Relic......

There's the kicker..

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Yes Sweetwater opens each one and ads several hundred awesome extra presets as they do with lots of keyboards there are sounds that you cant get anywhere else. This is actually allot of work. Also they make sure ever unit is 100% working.

You do know they are the biggest digi dealer right? I don't see a problem with a digi certified tech adding some amazing extras at no charge.

Thanks DreamPolice, I think I'm about ready to cop it. Do you still work at Sweetwater? If so, I'll get it from you.

Sorta put a hold on hiphop productions for the moment.. in the last year, I've been getting more satisfaction from writing songs to guitar. I'm sure I'll come back one day though..

Thanks DP

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
No I do not, call Luke Herian there and tell him Scheidies sent you he will hook you up.

Seriously speaking, its just not the same. Greg is cool and very helpful but he doesnt represent illmuzik like you did. I mean, you were around us, ish you probally knew what we needed before we knew. As insignificate as that may be, it meant the world to some of us. That little edge that you had is just not there anymore. Maybe you shoould call SW and convince one of them to join ILL and get to know us on a regular basis. That way we can see where they are coming from and they can see where we're coming from.

dac

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Greg who?

Greg Savino
Sales Engineer
Sweetwater
Phone# 1-800-222-4700 x1357
greg_savino@sweetwater.com
http://web.me.com/gsavino/GregSavino

hahaha and man those cats dont play around with each others accounts...I went to the barber shop where Chad works at and I let someone use my phone to ask a question and the Sales Eng. asked the guy did he know me because he was calling from my phone and then he connected him to Greg. I mean damn its bad when you cant even ask a question without getting put in a dark room behind a spotlight. Now Chris I understand protocol and respect for your fellow peers but damn, he was just asking a question about a drum shield...lol.

dac