Dillamentals (Mix)

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Taken from another board to share, 72 minutes,102 different Dilla compositions, mixed to perfection from his early work to his posthumous works- it's all here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/skqbsy

297dillabydj2d2zi1.jpg

dilladigginey7.jpg

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
fam u just made my morning, just pulled an all night recording session and i get to wake up to Dilla beats. 9th Wonder got some shit up called "Leaky Beat Vault"...and i got some shit up called "DAViD&GOLiATH" which features the Magic Stick (Dilla Fallin in Love Remix).

***UMMMMMM THE FILE HAS BEEN REMOVED***
post that shit on sendspace or something please. my email is bigcitymusic@optonline.net

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i think he owns every record there is! i have heard so many of these samples on respected artists shit

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
"The file has been deleted. Unfortunately, it did not comply with the terms of service."

Re-up please!!!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yo thanks man, I'm downloading it now....at first a pop up or something came up saying the file wasn't available but when I clicked the link again it worked.....

S

Svenghali

Manguino I owe you one kid. There was none better than that dude right there. I still listen to his music for inspiration to this day. Not that I want to sound like him (my respect for the dude is too great), but I'd like to capture the energy that he put into ...and I got out of....his music.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Played damn near the whole thing at a party I was DJ'IN tonight...
they HATED IT...just my feedback from hater city..
I loved it !!!I got to step away from the booth for a minute!!! lol
I mean they REALLLLLLY hated it!
But then this was the worst shit Ive EVER DJ'd ....This evening..
Only takes a few bad apples......

members online