Dime Piece - Rip almost every video

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone see this? I knwo ya'll gonna hate on me for watchin a Nick Cannon video but I mean like all of it looked like other videos. It looked like a Mase video to me before the club scene then it reminded me of Touch It. Is it just me or was it all ripped off?

O

open mind

L. Soul said:
Anyone see this? I knwo ya'll gonna hate on me for watchin a Nick Cannon video but I mean like all of it looked like other videos. It looked like a Mase video to me before the club scene then it reminded me of Touch It. Is it just me or was it all ripped off?
lol who the fuck is nick cannon ? ahahahahahah shame on you

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Steel Side said:
Do you think NC cares what ya'll think... He's paid. Would you play big bank take little bank with him?
I think Nick Cannon needs to be shot in his fuckin face WHOS WITH ME!!!

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
stop hatin on nick cannon. i bet that nigga pockets fat as a bitch. i respect that nigga hustle

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
stop hatin on nick cannon. i bet that nigga pockets fat as a bitch. i respect that nigga hustle

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Vell said:

So he has doe....I should respect him? Get the fuck outta here...real recognize real...just cause a nigga got doe don't mean I gotta respect him....he does more soft shoe than anybody...that's a porch nigga right there...respect em.....don't make me laugh.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think pharrel's music video, 'can i have it like that' copied ideas from alota ppl do. like those cartoon ppl, reminded me of eminems music video, with that crowd. then he had those missy elliot music video dancers. then he had that car explosion like that jay-z and beyonce video. then the rain with the dancing like beyonce was dancing in front of the fire hydrant. lol. i duno tahts wut i thought when i first saw it =b

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nick Cannon's HILLARIOUS!