Diplomats - I Really Mean It (Prod. by Just Blaze)

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
ok lemme tell u str8 up, i HATE the diplomats and i think they are fuckin horrible. but i heard this on the radio and this beat is fuckin nuts, crazy ass flip of major harris - i got over love. the drop is crazy and those horns are just vicious

just be killin it as usual

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah i'm always tellin everybody this is like the best beat ever... i mean i thought breathe was hot... but when i heard this i was like... ayeeeee...

P

Protege

Streetwize said:
ok lemme tell u str8 up, i HATE the diplomats and i think they are fuckin horrible. but i heard this on the radio and this beat is fuckin nuts, crazy ass flip of major harris - i got over love. the drop is crazy and those horns are just vicious

Where do u live that ure just hearing that song on the radio now. That songs been out for like two years now...it was the second part of the santana's town video...the beat is one of my faves...PS...dipset is fuckin hot!!!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
na its been out here for 2 years as well hes just saying he heard it on the radio... westwood still plays old tunes...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
there wont be another producer like Blaze for a long time.

hes better than most with samples, and he can still make a hit record with a keyboard.

he has saved alot of guys careers actually.

sAfE.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea I just downloaded a Just Blaze mixtape of a bunch of beats he did for other people and its fuckin ridiculous, Just Blaze is a monster

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
The same sample is done by Hav on the Nightmare album, but Just Blaze blows it out of the water.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
FTdub said:
The same sample is done by Hav on the Nightmare album, but Just Blaze blows it out of the water.

u talkin about Amerikaz Nightmare? which track is it man?

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
i dont listen to diplomats or camron or juelz or any of these dudes so i only got told about it when i heard it on the radio once

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
yeah that track was always one of my faves, when i found out blaze did it i wasnt surprised.
another sick blaze track Shyne - Diamonds and Mac-10's
but back to "i really mean it" the original sample is kinda simple but nobody coulda rearranged that like blaze or even though to throw the "I really mean it" vocal from the end of the song in there.
Take a couple bars off let Just live.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea, i dont think anyone touching Just Blaze now, hes on fuckin fire

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i just had a mess about with the original major harris track and i gotta say although it sounds like a loop the whole through he did a lot just to get those samples sounding like that ! respect !

members online