direct monitoring w/ delta 1010lt

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
just got a delta 1010lt so how would I go about getting direct monitoring to work? Right now I got my stereo hook up to the 1/2 outputs, and my mic in the 1st input, my turntable/mixer into the 3/4 inputs, my mophatt into the 5/6 input. Since Im not sure where to plug in headphones in the delta 1010lt I just plug the headphones directy into my stereo headphone port, but then I get no direct monitoring is there a easier way to set up the headphones with direct monitoring?

nebulous

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yo I had a Delta 192 sound card and I could never get it to direct monitoring. I fucked around with it for like a whole night and never got it to work. I don't know if its just a common problem with the Delta line or if they just simply don't allow direct monitoring (which would make zero sense to me) anyway I just ended up exchanging the card for a M-Audio mobilePre which works good.

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I own one of those carss. I have output 1 and 2 connect to a mixer and I monitor that way. You could hook get a headphone amp and that shpuld do the trick. Really, when you buy these cards with this many output. You should have a mixer with a output bus of 8. These really how these cars are meant to work. Even though you may never use all eight it's best to use it in this way. Peace.

members online