Dirty Birdy....

• beat this! voting starts in...

Dub1Beatz

skibobbidah bebop!!
Battle Points: 92
I think you might want to Listen to this Producer Based out of Los Angeles by the Name of J-Louis. He produced an Entire EP titled "BALANCED"....using nothing but his IPHONE and an APP called "NANOSTUDIO" which has been out for a while now. Its a Mixture of that New Trap Music thats slowly getting a buzz along with Sampled Jazz tunes blended with 808s and other interesting Miscellaneous sounds. Its a great album and he seems really talented for the work that he put into it....i really dont think the equipment really matters anymore as long as you know how to use it....because theres people out there who invest over $20,000.00 worth of Equipment and maybe more and their not even close to mediocre...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I agree completely, I know that it doesn't matter what you use, just as long as you know what you're doing with it. It's just for making beats on a tablet, I just don't take it seriously as a full-on production device. As I mentioned, I look at it more like a note-taking device that can be integrated into a bigger setup.

members online