Disturbing thoughts

hey you, hope u're having a good day
in the past years there was a problem in my brain with my imaginations, like when i do something properly (like playing a hard song on the piano) my brain is imagining me fucking the whole thing up on purpose 24/7. this didn't happen a lot before, but as soon as a realized i Have this problem, i thought about it more and because of that, now i Can't stop thinking about it.
I cant even focus on anything anymore. like last time i was talking to my favorite teacher about my favorite lesson, but all i could think of was spitting onto his face or saying crazy shit... like where tf did that even come from :D
so ... how can i stop this before it turns into reality?

You should speak to a professional. Sounds anxiety linked, that it gets worse the more you think about it. Or could be the onset of an underlying condition, thats why its best you seek professional help before it gets much worse,
Thanks, but we most certainly cant afford that

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
See @ArvinArmani a psych ASAP
I already told u we cant afford it. Beside that there are a lot of fake psyches in tehran so we gotta go uptown for the real ones and u know ... uptown stuff are so expensive that they probably wouldn't let us be in the neighborhood xD

That Guy

These are called intrusive thoughts, and everyone has them; some people just have more of them. It's when they become constant and distracting that it becomes a real problem. After all, you're allowed to think about whatever you want.

They come from the primitive part of your mind, commonly referred to as your "monkey brain", "lizard brain", or "id". The best way to not be controlled by that part of your brain is to give it small tasks to focus on instead of letting it run wild; stuff like focusing on your breathing or counting floor tiles, or anything that takes even the slightest bit of focus away from the thoughts themselves. Another good way to keep them at bay is to think as much as you can about all the worst possible consequences for doing those things. Like if you spit in your teacher's face, what's to stop him from spitting back, beating you senseless, or even killing you?

I realize it's been awhile since this got posted, but I hope you're doing alright.

members online