Divine Drummah

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Word, this dudes beat are sick.

Man...the only thing i can never relate to is why they have the beatmaker stand up there all awkward like and pretend to be hype about his beat while somebody presses play at these things....Just give this corny element to the whole gig IMO....

Anybody else think that or am i just annoyed by mad stupid shit!?..lol.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
actually...that drum's swing on the first beat annoyed the shit out of me, second beat was owwwkay, the 3rd beat was the best but again some weird ass swing...last beat was a shitty sampling, fuckin scratch it instead

steezo...you're blaming these cats trying to put out a show but i agree man, some of us arent meant to be on stage lol

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Nah its not that entirely tho, lol...its more like the way they decide to present these types of shows when theres a beat battle or beat showcase.....I just dont understand why the beatmaker (which usually doesnt like to be on stage or look very good at it in the first place) has to stand in front of everybody while his beat plays and try to do the cliche "Im so into my own beats" moves...!?.....lol....
I just dont get it I guess.....
Just seems like they could organize to do the shows in a slightly different format so its not so lame.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
word haha, since when is a producer satisfied...listen on stage with an audience while considering what you couldve done better...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
nah the swing was fine on the first joint, idve never thought to flip it like that though. second one was a miss. track threes swing was uncalled for the samples tight tho. the forth had potential seems alittle empty. btw they couldve just had him sit down somewhere or sumptin but w/e.

T

The Arkitekt

lol @ him dancing around for like 5 minutes, cool stuff

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
drums definitely knocking n swinging. chops were nice. but i heard those types of beats before namean. dude is nice wit it.

n the instandard showcase aint nothing crazy. i havent seen ONE cat come out of that wit any minor/major placement. when we did it, the judges aint even wana be there. they were on their cell phones the whole nite.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Well they kinda do have a particular sound, so yer prob feelin em cuz of that. I didnt think they sucked and liked about 1/2 of the beats that were showcased. Nothing mind blowing but its also hard to judge with shitty camera audio too.