Dizzee Rascal type sounds

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
I know alot of you probably dont know or like dizzee rascal but how would i go about gettin sounds like the ones on the showtime album , and i dont wanna sample them i wanna know how to make them.

just search for them on ***** and you can hear what they sound like.

Peace

nigma

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
All of those sounds from what I understand came from the Triton, he just played around and adjusted the presets and combinations. I read that in Remix a couple of months ago.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
how about on software?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
its just your average synth sounds..... nothing special really. get any basic synth and do some programming, im trying to diss the man here but those sounds are run of the mill sounds that can be had on ANYTHING. they arent hard to find.

now if you are looking for exact patches or something, now thats a different story.

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
wiley rocks a triton and an emu planet phatt module, im pretty sure dizzie is on the same shit, i know he uses a triton anyway.

you can get the planet phatt soundfont somewhere on the net.

D

DaFunkDocta2004

I got a suggestion

why not discover some "Spindoctor" sounds? Who knows, they could sound better than Dizzee Rascal sounds.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
DaFunkDocta2004 said:
why not discover some "Spindoctor" sounds? Who knows, they could sound better than Dizzee Rascal sounds.

good idea actually, im gonna go do that now