Dj babu short film # 8 "dilla day"

• beat this! voting starts in...

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I know some people might see it as paying respect and cool, but smoking around his head stone seemed disrespectful in my opinion.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I was more or less commenting on the video its self. It screams hip hop. And why would it be disrespectful to smoke out around a dead hommie its not like they ashed out on his grave.

Like I said its a matter of personal opinion, I know for me presonally I wouldnt drink, pour beer ,or smoke around a close friends grave. If you were dilla's mom and you saw some guys smoking a blunt around your sons grave, your not going to say "thats cool their paying their respects". Like I said its just a matter of personal opinion. The rest of the vide was dope tho.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I totally agree with Oz, the world has excepted so many things that we KNOW is wrong by applying our own logic to it. Maybe blunt up in the whip before going to the grave or even not blunting up at all would be more respectful. These guys were doing what they thought was cool and showing respect but thats just a trick of the enemy. Some things are just sacred and should be left that way.

dac

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Phat video. The music Babu used was perfect. Hip-Hop 100%.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Dopeness

dfine

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the DJ is what's missing in the game right now. Cats be triggering samples instead of cuttin in up.