DJ Quik Mixing Video

ill o.g.
I think i posted that one up before.

He really does act like an asshole on there. Like interviewing guy is wasting his time. But i bet he's cool if you know him. Maybe he just doesnt like a camera in his face.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Good Video, I just think that the interviewer is bein a dumbass... He probably smoked too much of that Cali and don't know what to ask the man... That beat was dope as fuck too... That must be the mixing board he was speakin about in scratch....

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I can attest that Quik is on of the coolest dudes I met on that level, kicked it with him at his Balance and options party with a personal invite for like a couple hours back in the day, right here in DC.....talked about beats and everything, and chilling with us was mausberg at the bar right before he got killed...Rip....but this video is ok...

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
that was a dope video! good lookin out man! what mixing desk is that he's usinbg anyway? wudnt mind having a tweak on. dude could bearly sptretch acroos the knob haha
Reflex

O

open mind

this video is sick watch a master at work i highly recommend this.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i seen this a thousand times, Quik is a genius at his own game. this beat was on the Trauma joint i think. the un-quantized drums are ill.