DJ STATIC beat (crazy)

kanaris

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
not sure if this was posted already but fuck...everybody has to hear this. all i gotta say is dj static is a problem and this beat is fireeeeeeee!!!! 1

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i was actually there that night... what's crazy is, Static was losin... i 4got the guy's name on the left side of the vid with the tan cap on, but he was winning on all score cards, AND his trk in the last round was FIRE!!! Static won bcuz he made like 4 beats with that one sample that was given to them... 2 hip hop, a reggea, and a club joint... it was crazy that nite as u see... it definately put him over the top... im still waitin to see if MTV, VH1 or BET is gonna pick it up... it was a tv pilot for a beat battle show... if its a success expect to see more... im tryin to get in that shit for real!!! i was up the rest of the week poundin out beats bcuz of that nite.

dA relic

kanaris

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
that made me want to make some fire as well and good luck with that shit bro. wuld u possibly know the name of that beat or where i can find a better copy. i wanna bump that shit!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
damn that was tight. I hope somebody picks this up this pilot!

DJ Increment

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man...that aint dj static????dudes should get there own name!!!!!!

Dj Static Dedicated 2006 is my reply 2 that!!!!!!!!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
there is another DJ Static... the white dude... but THIS is the beatbattlin, crush all foes" Stronghold DJ Static... the one thats down with Immortal Technique, Poison Pen, Crayz Walz, Suave Sever, Diabolic and the rest of those cats... dont get it twisted, my man got skillz fam... ive been to a few battles where he was in... dont sleep. theyre both famous in their own right for what they do. i would love to question one about the other.

da relic

members online