Dj Vadim

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
absolutely!!!!!!
I love ninja tune.

I am a big fan of kid kaola, dj food, mr scruff is of the hook.
Roots manuva is one of the illest mc's out there.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Originally posted by DjDelay
I saw Dj Vadim + DJ Woody + Blu Rum + Yarah Bravo last night live.

The show was so awesome:dance:

Anybodyelse feeling Ninja Tune artists???

http://www.ninjatune.net
Yeah, I saw them a while back in Arnhem, they were dope!

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
Ninja tunes!!! Yeah! Mr Scruff! i love fish!! fish fish fish fish fish! two fried trout! haha!

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Germany? I don't think so.. He was born in russia

It was pretty funny last night, the performance finished and most people were gone but Vadim and the other performers were signing autographs. Me and friend were in the que, (i was a bit drunk at the time lol) and vadim was speaking in an english accent.

So i said "hey, i thought your russian!?" and he replied "yeah i am, but i've been living in england for the past 25 years,". LOL

If anybody's got a copy of "the terrorist" on vinyl, keep hold of it. Supposedly its VERY rare, even Vadims hunting down for it

MaximeRobin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I saw Vadim live one time, I wasn't really impressed. He did a normal dj set. If you consider putting any vinyl in any order normal. All of his album are quite fine tho.

Talkin' about ninja tunes, I'm gonna see a show next month with Amon tobin, Kid koala, Bonobo, Bloackhead and Sixtoo . (blockhead and sixtoo just signed on ninja...) It should be interesting. Kid Koala is the only dj I've seen live that don't juste cut but play solos with his turntable like any other instrument. Defenitly incredible.

E

Equality 7-2521

vadim isnt me favourite but

yeah ninja tunes are pretty madness. kid koalas coming my way in april doing a show with Rjd2......now THAT is gonna be off the hook.

the artists i know on ninja are:

9 lazy 9 (THIS GUY IS A PSYCO PRODUCER)
Blockhead
Mr Scruff
The Herbaliser (unbelievable dope UK MCs
Sixtoo

they are all dope

i assume the rest of the artists are too.

word yo nija tunes

and glad you enjoyed your gig Delay

peace

C

CooGi_dice

i hurd about vadim from one of my friends in japan, never hurd his music but i was told it is dope.

@dnt - im fealing the 8-bit theater avitar, dope rpg comic, ha ha.

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Isnt Herbaliser just a producer? Ninja tunes does have some good stuff, quite experimental.

members online