DJ X sinna Interview

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Great interview, I really loved the way you expressed how you put yout tracks together, the conversation analogy etc...

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
just saw this post so i peeped the interveiw... very interesting read, you got some serious foundations here obviously. The beat you won with was sick too, no question my favorite that i heard in the competition. and you said you thought you didnt have a chance? psh, stop being so modest bro.

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
X that was one music production information packed interview!! I feel like I increase in production skills by just reading it! lol... really though, how you talked about visualizing or thinking about a beat like all the different parts having a conversation, that helps put another perspective on this thing we all do called beatmaking. I never thought of it that way b4... Plus, DJ's definetly need to be part of the music process again.. There would be no beats w/o them messing around w/ the tables back in day..

So when is the new album dropping?! I'm excited cause your beats have BEEN on point for some time now, but I haven't been blessed enough to hear them complete w/ vocals yet. But I am blessed to have you as a friend. I owe you a great big Thanks for the inspiration in music and life! I'm a little less hardboiled cause of you, and you have definetely been one of the influences in helping to open up my heart back to religion. You're one one the most humblest and coolest people I've met.

Keep making the bangers X Sinna!

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Man, I musta been gone for a LONG time, 'cause I come back and what do I see KC's own DJ X-Sinna doin big thangs on Illmuzik!!

Real dope interview X, keep doin ya thing. I got nothin' but respect for anyone trying to to anything positive in this city!

You a real humble and honest dude, not to mention you make some hot beats! Keep up the good work!!

-Roy