Dmx and 50 cent Getting at Ja as a team!!

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
"You done fuc#ed up," DMX says, then calling Ja his "son" with the intention of making it clear that Ja copied his style.

"I'm the type of father that'll give a kid a toy," he continues. "Put my foot in his ass if he's a boy." X also questions Ja's sexuality and chastises him for "cheating the fans" and making fans "think New York is soft."

On Grand Champ_X puts it down and that it is Ja Rule! With 50 Cent at his side they team up against a well hated rapper of hip-hop, Ja Rule. An artist that has been known to be compared to Tupac, which is_absolutely ridiculous, is getting kicked while he's down.

"If you don't live that, you shouldn't say that,"_says_50,_"What comes out your mouth will get you shot down."

Do you think Ja Rule has a chance to come back up in the game? Do you think Ja Rule should even be considered real hip-hop? A year ago if an artist wanted to do a song with Ja Rule it'd cost them_a fortune, now you could get Ja Rule for free! What you think?

Be on the look out for the Grand Champ that will hit shelves September 9th!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i personally think this shit is goin too far, im not a ja rule fan but once i sat and thought for MYSELF (which a lot of these fans arent doin) i gained some respect for him, he makes records which he feels comfortable with hes not tryin to be pac, neither is 50, i like X but all this gang up on Ja shit is rediculous, they dont have to be friends but this shit is gettin out of hand

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think it is out of control too but I am extremely curious as to how JA will respond because he is getting slammed on every angle. I almost threw up laughing after I heard the Green Lantern mixtape with Busta on there gettin' in him too.

I have no idea what his next move could be. A little bit like when Canibus and LL was going at it. You sort of had to wait to see how it was gonna turn out.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
haha... i thought it was hilarious when busta busted out with "what would i be without you?" while mimicking ja's voice... had to be among the absolutely funniest thigs i have ever heard on a diss track... i dont really care, personally they could all destroy each other for all i care... all these cats seem to want these days (outside the requsite money, cash, ho's) is chaos, AND LOTS OF IT. so i say, let them have their chaos, and let us all barbeque and enjoy the show.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Busta Rhymes is PURE trash, id buy Irv Gottis greatest hits before i listened to a free Busta Rhymes cut, now hes callin everybody and literally beggin to do a remix, from lumidee to Talib kWeli, i guess he needs the exposure, he is corney and he has no business on a dis record wit anybody he dont got shit to do wit anybody involved he just want his face shown and his voice heard, now hes gangsta what happened to Whoo Ha!!! now hes Outside of the club wit cam'ron (weak) and Jadakiss, busta rhymes should mind his business and quit NOW

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
welllll. . . . . . i am sure that there may be more to it than we might know, but it was a bit of a suprise to hear him on a diss track... it really isnt his character. bustas selling point was never his lyrical prowess... he sells off of energy and ability to hype up a crowd. not that i dig hi smusic these days... and that whole calling heads up for remixes thing is a bit sad if you ask me... 50 does the same thing, he jacks the more soulful tracks from cats like kweli and slum village and does the whole mix tape bit with those... hip hop is all about jumping on the current trends nutts and suckin them dry till the next one comes up and biting is now encouraged lets see, jay z, eminem, 50, ja, mos, i thimk mos more than most!!! it seems like the most memorable things that come out his mouth are "borrowed" lines from old tracks... im off topic!!!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
MOS DEF????
u r a fool, i would report u to a moderator if u werent so talkative, that and the fact that u often dont think before u type will spare u....50 did it to build his buzz which got him signed and now people jack his songs....and for the record u were VERY :eek:fftopic:

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^"...he sells off of energy and ability to hype up a crowd. "

No doubt. he has one of the most basic rhyming styles out there. One whole verse with each word rhyming at the end of each line. Cat in the hat sh*t. But he did sh*t on Ja.

I always refer to Blackalicious - A to G. This has to be one of the most amazing songs I ever heard. I can't think of one sentence begginning in all A's let alone write a song rhyming while I do it to the letter z. Yet a lot of people never heard of it. But then when you say "love ya like a fat kid loves cake", everybody knows exactly what you are talking about.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
guerva, if you ever listened to a mos def song you would here countless lines he took from old school songs... COUNTLESS... i had recognized that i went off topic, so that was pointless to reiterate that. report me to the mods for what? i dont understand.. ..why you feel a need to say things that you know are going to create conflict? there is no justifiable rationale for you to say what you said.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
I don't see how anyone can say that ja is NOT trying to be pac when syge tried to hype it up himself..Suge said the closest thing out now to pac is ja and then ja get's on the radio and talks all that yoall wanna see pac well he's here.....Ja played himself by even responding to that first song let alone responding twice(The wrap feat Fatal Hussien) When this man(50) Bee talking shit about you for about 3 years after he knocked his ass out in atl and took his chain and now he wants to start responding....Please It's not about being a thug it's about bing a man..As a man you address your problems accordingly...You don't wait three years to do it

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
if i listened to a MOS DEF song???
Duke i have every album Mos DEF has ever been involved with, goin back to the bush babees so what r u saying???
i said u was a damn fool cuz u r...
the "report u to a moderator" thing was a joke, u really need to lighten up..
i like conflict, cuz everything aint peaches and cream, sopt actin like a bitch..
when i said u was off topic i was agreeing wit you...hence "and for the record..."
MOS is one of the most creative artist today, and he only shows his influence by creatively flippin old school verses, as opposed to whle paragraphs..."when the Remy's in the system..."
justifiable rationale??? No comment

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
Busta Rhymes is PURE trash, id buy Irv Gottis greatest hits before i listened to a free Busta Rhymes cut, now hes callin everybody and literally beggin to do a remix, from lumidee to Talib kWeli, i guess he needs the exposure, he is corney and he has no business on a dis record wit anybody he dont got shit to do wit anybody involved he just want his face shown and his voice heard, now hes gangsta what happened to Whoo Ha!!! now hes Outside of the club wit cam'ron (weak) and Jadakiss, busta rhymes should mind his business and quit NOW

In my opinion your buggin....Busta is a veteran if he wasnt it wouldnt matter if he made calls or people called him.....HE'S ON THE SONGS! he's not doin remix after remix casue he sucks....people see his talent and he's a pretty damn good feature on hot songs that become hot remixes.....look at pass the covarsiar wit puffy and lumidee's song and so many others.....and for the record he dosent need to mind his business in the beef with 50 and JA i mean do you really think he just decided hey let me get on Ja without a reason.....come on people Ja called him out first thats the only reason busta stuck his nose in it.....didnt you hear the track or what he said on it? "now let me go back to my normal self and have fun again" something like that........ONE

B

Bill

Ja rule career was over when em, 50 cent and busta release the track hail mary on the mix tapes. Ja rule had his chance come back like nas did, but he didn't.. this just shows that he anit real and never was not even to a pop audience.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
I also see that someone said that he had no business on the hail mary song....Ja called the man out so he did what any real man would have done ..he responded accordingly instead of waiting almost 3 years to say something about it

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
when did ja call busta out....busta rhymes is corney, i get so tired of hearing hime like hes nice or somethin, why would ja call him out???
anyway im puttin way too much energy into this nigga...i cant say what goes through a mans head when these songs are xposed but as far as the three year thing goes, hey i guess ja thinks about hi actions instead of jumping out and makin an ass of himself, and i am in no way a ja rula fan but im a hip hop fan and that alone obligates me to be fair to both sides and judge this thing as a fan and not a dick rider, im not callin anybodyin here a dick rider, im just sayin yall gangin up no ja like he the enemy, i respect all parties and im from 50 and YaYo and Banks hood but this hsit honestly is outta hand.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
when did ja call busta out....busta rhymes is corney, i get so tired of hearing hime like hes nice or somethin, why would ja call him out???

"Niggas is shook and Bus you sing the same ol Hook"..That's how he called busta out and only ja knows why he called him out....If you you heard the response ja had how could you miss that....he even called him out on the second diss track he made....How you feel about Busta is your personal opinion and I don't see why you're getting so defensive about the situation???? :confused:

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
dun, whos gettin defensive, aint neither one of these niggas payin my bills shit i owe 5ive towns college $6,425 as of august 15, when one of them niggas pitch in to pay that then ill take sides, im simply sayin that this kick ja while hes low is tired and i was never a busta fan, i could never feel him....and he fucked up when he made Lord HAve MERcy bounce out the flipmode squad, he was nasty, im sorry im not up on the latest response songs i dont run around chasin P Cutta Tapes.....

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Ok kiddy dun dun...No ones chasing p cutta tapes if you watch tv or listen to the radio the song was played on both so busta didn't get involved with something that had nothing to do with it as far as neither one puting money towards your bills if you gonna sound off and get all angry about it you wouldn't post it

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
WHOS GETTIN ANGRY??? i........................................aww fuck it, u cant win wit niggas online man.