DNC in my city any ideas for marketing and promo

izodone

The Wizard Of ODD
ill o.g.
Ilive in Denver and the Democratic national convention is here this year.Any one else from Denver with ideas to promote production or to promote our group there's suppose to be a lot of celebrities comin' out for it.please reply even if your not from denver.I'd also be willing to pass out CD's,6lyers or whatever for whoever especially illmuzik so jus get at me.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Ilive in Denver and the Democratic national convention is here this year.Any one else from Denver with ideas to promote production or to promote our group there's suppose to be a lot of celebrities comin' out for it.please reply even if your not from denver.I'd also be willing to pass out CD's,6lyers or whatever for whoever especially illmuzik so jus get at me.

Make a song about Obama. It's worked exposure wise for 95% of the artists that have done it thus far.

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Offer to play smaller fund-raisers or events. Don't charge a fee.

izodone

The Wizard Of ODD
ill o.g.
Yeah too bad hillary aint still in it, I'd call the song Bros before Hoes!

Maybe I should dress up like uncle sam.Anyway thanks for the input relic shadeed and God

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Make a song about Obama. It's worked exposure wise for 95% of the artists that have done it thus far.

Basically

And wear a "Obama is my homeboy" t-shirt

I saw one the other day with a photoshopped Obama pic with gold chains and grills... What a pimp...