ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
LMFAO that shit was funny.

They callin that bitch out.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
woah now who is vida? does that date me?? was i not born in 1998?

haha America the land of the crossover manuver. this is music = business in it's finest. they were pretty harsh but thats what you get when you skip college and go straight to bein the next fat-ass in videos.. videosluts.. whatever. I dont blame her.. she suffers like 90% of people nowadays, but she succeeded partially, cause they got, like most likely you too, a lazy brain.. or dumb-shit for the 90%. ehh whatever..

dont yall start fakin like the radio call-in's an start hatin cause you alls are nothing special// the lord sear perspective is different.. he's bigLsear.. yall ain't. ahhaha that ish was funny though.

everything in perspective.. mainstream america is lazy.... yall bitches buyin yer kids cellies at the age of six cause you got emotional problems? sheeshh only in america

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
LMAO...in the rythm of the night!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
HA! Big cakes and fake tits! She played herself. LMAO!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
they bashed her but she still one of the baddest bitches out

T

The Bastard

Chrono said:
woah now who is vida? does that date me?? was i not born in 1998?

haha America the land of the crossover manuver. this is music = business in it's finest. they were pretty harsh but thats what you get when you skip college and go straight to bein the next fat-ass in videos.. videosluts.. whatever. I dont blame her.. she suffers like 90% of people nowadays, but she succeeded partially, cause they got, like most likely you too, a lazy brain.. or dumb-shit for the 90%. ehh whatever..

dont yall start fakin like the radio call-in's an start hatin cause you alls are nothing special// the lord sear perspective is different.. he's bigLsear.. yall ain't. ahhaha that ish was funny though.

everything in perspective.. mainstream america is lazy.... yall bitches buyin yer kids cellies at the age of six cause you got emotional problems? sheeshh only in america
man shut the fuck up

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
she's a typical "Amboy Chick". Anyone from Jers that knows "Amboy hoes" knows the deal...all the same, most of em are grandmothers by 18,,lol
truer words were never spoken.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.