Do u have these???

ualreadyknoo

ill o.g.
whats good peoples... i did a search on here, couldnt find wht i was lookin for so im a ask it... im lookin around tryna find a good synth program wit excellent quality for at most $200... so far i came up with Arturia Storm 3 and NI Native Instruments Kompakt... im leanin toward Arutia Storm 3... if anyone knows of n e thing better please help me...thanks....O! and whats is NI Battery 2 good for???

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
ualreadyknoo said:
whats good peoples... i did a search on here, couldnt find wht i was lookin for so im a ask it... im lookin around tryna find a good synth program wit excellent quality for at most $200... so far i came up with Arturia Storm 3 and NI Native Instruments Kompakt... im leanin toward Arutia Storm 3... if anyone knows of n e thing better please help me...thanks....O! and whats is NI Battery 2 good for???
www.tweakheadz.com
Go here . . . Read the guide . . . It will help you alot with your setup and purchases based on what you are looking to do . . . Alot of good info check the site out it helps alotta people in your situation.

ualreadyknoo

ill o.g.
But if anyone has brought any synths and was satisfied with the abilities and sound it has that would help too... appreciate it

ualreadyknoo

ill o.g.
*ghem em* i kno. the prices r crazy... im searchin as i type this... thanks sygma
( and that was the sound of me clearin my throat)