Do You Believe ??? Jay-z

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't think it is a question of will he or won't he? I think he feels he doesn't have a choice. I don't think he can top what he's already done.

When artists stay the same, they just fall off. Everybody knows what goes up must come down. For him to stay in it now is like Michael Jordan coming back after retiring. We all see how this ends. Either he backs out now, or sees his career dwindle like so many other people who tried to keep it going. Look at LL. Or any other rap artists with 4 or more CDs. Mobb Deep? Nas? Das Efx? EPMD? Redman? Ice Cube?

It happens to anyone. Doesn't matter how big you are. Real fans support them but eventually people get tired of just seeing you. Its happening to Madonna right now. I see people shooting darts at legends like Gangstarr.

I don't think he will dissappear though. Movies or something....

Treynine39

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hasn't Nas made a huge comeback of sorts? Stillmatic was hot, and his new joint is decent. And Redman isn't falling off, and LL? LL is still knocking out hot tracks, it just so happens that his big thing is female type joints. But history shows, he started it with "I Need Love" and he's just doing what he started. And he is still the best at it . So someones gotta dethrone him for him to fall off. Besides, it wasn't that long since he got in Canibus' young ass.