do you do everything in fl studio 7?

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i was wondering if some of yall mix and master everything in fl studio. i see some mix and master on adobe or another software just wondering if it better to do that than do everything in fl studio.

O

open mind

there is absolutely nothing that speaks against mixing/mastering direct in fl studio 7.some say the build in fx plugins (compressor,reverb,delay,eq, etc...) are weak but i dont agree.but if u think they cant do the job then just use other plugins like ,waves,voxengo,psp plugins,uad etc... and you are fine.

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
i think it's possible to mix a good track in fl - especially for instrumentals. where it becomes a bit more cumbersome is when you include vocal tracks. that's not to say that you can't mix vocals, but i prefer to do that in a better sequencer... fl 7 has some tight ass shit that will help you mix, namely para eq2 and edison...

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I pretty much do all my instrumental mixing in FL. I make the beat, track it out to WAV's and import them back.

I'm comfortable with it but that doesn't mean you will be. I'm planning on moving to Samplitude eventually, when I get my cake up ;)

NW

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
i mix everything in pro tools. i track out everything from FL. I seem to work with PT as far as the mix is concerned more efficiently than I do with FL. Also, when its time to take it to the studio to get mixed, its already tracked out and ready to go, namean?

nomezzy

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
tru tru just seeing wat everyone else thinks. i split up the tracks and send them either to cool edit or acid 4.0 i got the waves bundle. and i go from there.

madcapj

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
tru tru just seeing wat everyone else thinks. i split up the tracks and send them either to cool edit or acid 4.0 i got the waves bundle. and i go from there.

i find that when i do a full mix in fl the cpu load just goes crazy so i also export and work in adobe audition

members online