Do you get "Hip Hop Weekly" & "The Foundation" Magazines in your area ???

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Just curious to know as part of a deal/agreement on my latest project
dropping with MixtapeKings.com (Joell Ortiz "Brooklyn Bomber" mixtape)
we will be getting reviewed in "Hip Hop Weekly" (Distributed through out
the U.S. in big chain stores) and "The Foundation" (A new fairly new
mag in about 15,000 stores in the U.S. currently) ...

Curious to see if anyone from ILL reads or has came across either of
these magazines in their areas ???

mk9ij5.jpg

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
You should email the publisher, find out where they distribute their magazines at, and if you know of places to recommend to them, I'm sure they'll send some issues to some stores in your area.
Sounds like a dope project, Joell is one of the nicest MCs on the planet right now, props on that..

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Just curious to know as part of a deal/agreement on my latest project
dropping with MixtapeKings.com (Joell Ortiz "Brooklyn Bomber" mixtape)
we will be getting reviewed in "Hip Hop Weekly" (Distributed through out
the U.S. in big chain stores) and "The Foundation" (A new fairly new
mag in about 15,000 stores in the U.S. currently) ...

Curious to see if anyone from FP reads or has came across either of

mk9ij5.jpg

I'm on the road A LOT, and I've noticed Hip Hop Weekly in a lot of diff. spots, even Barnes and Noble - for a "new" mag, they have solid distribution on the Northeast down to the mid-atlantic, southern markets.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Curious to see if anyone from FP reads or has came across either of

Please tell me you didn't just call us FP......*clicks shotgun* Do you know where you are boy?..LOL..

Nah, just playin but to answer your question, I haven't seen that mag around Cali. Well Socal...

That is a Dope cover you got there though.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
You should email the publisher, find out where they distribute their magazines at, and if you know of places to recommend to them, I'm sure they'll send some issues to some stores in your area.
Sounds like a dope project, Joell is one of the nicest MCs on the planet right now, props on that..

Thanks I might have to look into doing that ...

I'm on the road A LOT, and I've noticed Hip Hop Weekly in a lot of diff. spots, even Barnes and Noble - for a "new" mag, they have solid distribution on the Northeast down to the mid-atlantic, southern markets.

Ahh thats definetly good to hear thanks !

Please tell me you didn't just call us FP......*clicks shotgun* Do you know where you are boy?..LOL..

Nah, just playin but to answer your question, I haven't seen that mag around Cali. Well Socal...

That is a Dope cover you got there though.

Haha wow I didn't notice I did that *takes off running* lmao ... I got somebody in Cali i'ma have
to ask them and see if it's floating around in there area or not ... & Thanks I actually designed the
cover myself (Gotta degree in visual communications).