Do You Have Soul?

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Do you really feel your music? Does your music have SOUL? A lot of stuff these days sounds hollow with zero spirit... just a bunch of 1's and 0's. Good shit gets te neck involve.
Holla back if you got some soul.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Well, as I just said in my thread... I dont really feel all the beats I do...

I guess I'm wondering, are you asking if we're doing beats as if it was a prefabricated house, if that's the case, to me, it's no! I like to try to do beats without thinking of trends, or anything like that. I do it as I like it!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
sometimes i hear me beats and think... thats weak... but i know other emcees like that kind of beat... i know i made an instrumental i'm really happy with when i get that tingly feelin like listening to "off wit his head" and "beware" by big pun...

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
no doubt

I got soul. I got beatz dat'll stir many a soul. shyt holla at me!!!! lol

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
hmmm, its not about soul all the time...anyway, these days it aint about the soul no more when looking at the charts...Shit's about the dynamic side of a track, not even mentioning the soul side...
Underground got soul...so I figur I got soul.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Funny question :smokin:
I believe that i have S.O.U.L, a special kind too...
But as a rule of thumb, i'd like to let me listeners decide...
What do you think, citizens of IllMuzik? Do I - Wings Of An Angel - have the euphoric trait called SOUL?

To Believe Is To Suffer :yes: ,
Wings

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well I have to admit that my beats might not have as much soul that them should, YET! And thats because I still need to practice a lot when making a beat, so the own soul and feel might stay a little background?

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah I got soul. It is uplifted when I hear a dope beat or some tight ass guitar or piano solos like on Muddy Water's "Sad Sad Day". Man, can you feel that?!! My "soul" does.
ONE

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
When I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines,
I escape when I finish the rhyme...
I got soul

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
O-H-TEN said:
Yeah I got soul. It is uplifted when I hear a dope beat or some tight ass guitar or piano solos like on Muddy Water's "Sad Sad Day". Man, can you feel that?!! My "soul" does.
ONE

That's what I'm talking about pot'na!