Do you think Dr Dre will come with a new style for Detox???

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
I was thinking about that, with The Chronic, he came with a new style, than with 2001 he came with a new style.

But now I wonder if he will have a new style, or just keep doing the beats he did for 50 cent, Game, Eminem the past few years. Personnaly, if he doesn't come with something new, it will be some kind of dissapointment

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
I was thinking about that, with The Chronic, he came with a new style, than with 2001 he came with a new style.

But now I wonder if he will have a new style, or just keep doing the beats he did for 50 cent, Game, Eminem the past few years. Personnaly, if he doesn't come with something new, it will be some kind of dissapointment
Well the seven years between the Chronic and 2001 hip hop changed alot and 4 of those seven i would say Dre wasnt in the mainstream of hip hop.....the seven years between 2001 and Detox Dre has been in constant rotation with Eminem,50, Game, etc and hip hop has stayed kinda stagnent imo.....so i dont see a big as of a change with Detox as with 2001...i still think it will be a nice album due to his desire to acheive perfection though

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
Well the seven years between the Chronic and 2001 hip hop changed alot and 4 of those seven i would say Dre wasnt in the mainstream of hip hop.....the seven years between 2001 and Detox Dre has been in constant rotation with Eminem,50, Game, etc and hip hop has stayed kinda stagnent imo.....so i dont see a big as of a change with Detox as with 2001...i still think it will be a nice album due to his desire to acheive perfection though

yeah, i agree totally agree with the fact that since the last album hiphop didn't really changed. And the fact that he always stayed in the mainstream, these are 2 things i didn't think about. Good thinking J

O

open mind

dr dre and scot storch will not change the money making formula as long it makes money and it still makes money like the last dre storch produced get rich or die trying soundtrack and fiftys last cd and sum other project.to make a short story shorter.
the answer is........... NO! it will be a big suprise for me if he comes with sumtin diffrent but dre if u got it then bring it ! hehe cant wait that damn detox album!!!

B

Burna

bigrob said:
dr dre and scot storch will not change the money making formula as long it makes money and it still makes money like the last dre storch produced get rich or die trying soundtrack and fiftys last cd and sum other project.to make a short story shorter.
the answer is........... NO! it will be a big suprise for me if he comes with sumtin diffrent but dre if u got it then bring it ! hehe cant wait that damn detox album!!!

Cosigns,

It makes sense to say "If it's making money, why would you change the formula thats consistantly making you money? If it brings in income, I wouldn't change anything. I'd go with what i was doing the past few years.

But on the other hand, J Rilla. has an exellent point, Hip-Hop hasn't changed at all over the years. So, he'd have no style to change over to.

O

open mind

damn money i didnt thought about what the fuck dre gonna bring to the table i just didnt wanted to think because its so long time before it will come out and know iam thinkin like a motherfucker yo wtf will he release? daaaaaaaaaaaaamn i mean if he really comes with sumtin fresh what i dont believe but if he really doz it wtf will it sound like ??????????????????

B

Burna

bigrob said:
damn money i didnt thought about what the fuck dre gonna bring to the table i just didnt wanted to think because its so long time before it will come out and know iam thinkin like a motherfucker yo wtf will he release? daaaaaaaaaaaaamn i mean if he really comes with sumtin fresh what i dont believe but if he really doz it wtf will it sound like ??????????????????

Exactly, I mean honest the only new style of rap ive heard recently was The Franchise Boyz, just because it's not off the chain, but the style is changed. And, I know for a fact Dre. wont fuck with that style, he dosn't go on that "new, southern hype" vibe. That would leave no room for Lil Jon honestly. Only new beats ive rand across from Dre or Stortch made was from Eminem "When I'm Gone" and "Fack". And honestly, "When Im Gone" was alright, and "Fack" was just annoying. I mean if anyone/someone that even heard the lyrics to the song, to know it was annoying. But, back on the subject Dre isn't going to change-up his style because of hip-hop itsself is practically turning into somthing Lil Jon would of produced. SO why would he change yano? So as far as "what would it sound like", I'm hoping he isn't turning to the "new age" of hip-hop.. It's all actually going downhill.

word is bond,
Money.