Doc Doom from Black Knights killed......

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I know most of you 50 Cent lovers won't care but I thought I'd share.....

and yes, someone from the Wu Family dying does mean more to me than Anna Nicole Smith dying...cause she did absolutely nothing productive. so....RIP.

Wu-Tang Affiliate Doc Doom Shot To Death
February 12th, 2007 | Author: J-23

Tragedy has struck Hip Hop yet again as another young man was murdered. Doc Doom from the Almighty Black Knights, a Wu-Tang affiliated group that has appeared on releases such as RZA Presents Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm, was shot and killed in Compton last night on February 11th.
Doc Doom, real name Dante Cunningham, was just recently released from prison and was working on new material for the Black Knights as well as contributing to the upcoming Bobby Digital album due late this year.
HipHopDX sends out our condolences to his family, friends and anyone else affected by this loss. When will the nonsense stop?

T

The Bastard

I know most of you 50 Cent lovers won't care but I thought I'd share.....

and yes, someone from the Wu Family dying does mean more to me than Anna Nicole Smith dying...cause she did absolutely nothing productive. so....RIP.

Wu-Tang Affiliate Doc Doom Shot To Death
February 12th, 2007 | Author: J-23

Tragedy has struck Hip Hop yet again as another young man was murdered. Doc Doom from the Almighty Black Knights, a Wu-Tang affiliated group that has appeared on releases such as RZA Presents Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm, was shot and killed in Compton last night on February 11th.
Doc Doom, real name Dante Cunningham, was just recently released from prison and was working on new material for the Black Knights as well as contributing to the upcoming Bobby Digital album due late this year.
HipHopDX sends out our condolences to his family, friends and anyone else affected by this loss. When will the nonsense stop?

yeah, kinda sickens me how the whole world is on hold for anna nicole,the worlds better off witout her. one less crackhead skank for americas young girls to look up to ,james brown got like a 15 minute news spot. but r.i.p. doc doom i actually met the black knights in providence sum years ago at a wu concert. they were mad cool

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Damn rip. Black knights were dope, holocaust was the sickest. Dude from cali and was nicer than most ny niggas at that time. Sux.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^^ that verse holocaust spit on "holocaust" on the 1st digital album might be the most gangsta verse of all time.....def in the top ten .. throwin razor cd's like ninja stars .. doc doom killed the third verse too.. classic shit

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
^^^^ that verse holocaust spit on "holocaust" on the 1st digital album might be the most gangsta verse of all time.....def in the top ten .. throwin razor cd's like ninja stars .. doc doom killed the third verse too.. classic shit

for real when i heard that i wuz in ahhhhhhhh...he def flipped the script on how to write a verse for real that to this day is top 5 greatest verses ever written true story..

members online