Does Anyone Fully Utilize The Waves Bundles

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Man! I don't know where to begin with some of the plug ins. I only use like 4 of the plugs... MaxxBass, RCompressor, Reverb and ultramax. The rest of that stuff is beyond me. What the hell is a PAZ ?!!

Retro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i dont make full use of the large array of waves plugz but it is good to know that i have a plugin for almost any situation. most commonly used plugz from memory would be, Q10, C1/C4, MaxxBass, RVerb/TrueVerb, L2.

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
joeburnem said:
Man! I don't know where to begin with some of the plug ins. I only use like 4 of the plugs... MaxxBass, RCompressor, Reverb and ultramax. The rest of that stuff is beyond me. What the hell is a PAZ ?!!
start using there eq's man....fucking quality eq's

and PAZ is a psychoacoustic analyzer....it basically gives you a 52 or 68 band analysis of your audio...useful for visual mastering and shit i suppose

E

Equality 7-2521

yeah i too am only just begining to get into the waves bundle. clearly a quality product. at the moment im just fuckin with the basics like compression, reverb, eq etc. im looking forward to seeing what they have to offer on the real though.....a matter of knowledge and time.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
erkl said:
x-noise is great when your dealing with old vinyl...

I trie to use that and it put a major strain on my CPU. I'll probably have to up the RAM in this PC before using that.

ill o.g.
Here's a better question who actually pays for the waves bundles?
or any of there software???

Just a thought...Just pisses me off sometimes.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
haha....how many cats have 5-10 grand spare for effects.....to be honest there have been times in the past i have used pirated software when i felt pretty bad about, im sure it was affordable and the company deserved my money.....but those cats charge $800 for a single effect on their site.....its to the point of being offensive....they need to bring price down to compete.....the other thing is they dont really care...cos even if it was $500 for diamond the large majority of bastards would copy it....and studios have to buy their shit, cos studios cant use pirated shit and get away with it.....so they just get to make thousands each time a studio buys them...and thats the advantage to setting the price so high

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Getting back to the topic, you can get an idea of what most of waves products do by clicking the link. These are not detailed instructions, but overviews and images of each tool. If you have basic knowledge about fx's then you can get a pretty good idea of what they are good for. Waves Platinum overview

E

Equality 7-2521

bitch those manuals are oooooold.

still useful to an extent though i guess.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
they are still extremely useful.......and some are not as old as others......infact most still explain everything about the effect..........just look at all the ones that have pictures of the effect and see how they are all identical to the ones you are using

anyways now that i am more aware of the doppler effect that will be a part of my arsenal, and enigma is intriguing me lately