does anyone know about viruses?

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
does any one have knowledge on this subject?cause i got something wrong with my pc.like 15 min after i hook up to the internet i'll get an error message saying scvhost.exe has failed and then after that i can't open any links on webpages,my wmplayer won't work it says low memory,i cant cut and paste,i can't drag and drop files,i have to restart my computer to get those functions back so it's been hell and taking me for ever to make my beats, listen to beats ,and you can just imagine how long it took me to listen to all the beat this contestants,does anyone know what is causing this and how do i fix it,please

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh shit that doesn't sound good! Tell me you've got a program like Norton or McAffee? The first I would do is download all the latest updates and then scan your PC.

C

Copenhagen

I know Win98SE has a update to resolve a svchost.exe problem. Even though you have a later Win OS, the same problem might exist, I would check their updates pages. Have you always had this problem on your pc or is it something new?

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i have bullguard but it didn't find anything,the last time it happened it kicked me off the internet ,i sent the error report and it hasn't happened since so i think i'm good now,i hope