Dont Judge

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well, I just got this horrible job as a cart pusher at Wal-mart last week, and its hot as fuck in Florida right now.....if i didnt need the money for the summer I would have quit yesterday. But anyway, you know those people at Wal-Mart that greet you at the door, and give you carts, most of em are pretty old at this store. Well there is this new guy there, he's about 90 years old and looks pretty good for his age, especially being a white guy, because they usually age pretty badly. But anyways, I'm returning carts the other day, and I'm a pretty nice guy, so I helped him line the carts up evenly, and the next thing you know the guy says "hey man, you deserve a hot-dog." And hands me 10 bucks, so I'm like wtf? This guy is 90 years old working at wal-mart, I'm pretty sure he needs this money more than me, but being the greedy sucker that I am, I took the money and pushed more carts. So like 4 hours later, I bring carts to his side again and help line the carts up, and hes like "im gonna bring my gun tomorrow", so I'm thinkin the guy is startin to realize he gave $10 of his hard earned money to a nigger. Then he hands me a $20 bill, and says "i got all this money, and i just dont need to have it on me." Well to make a long story short, the guy is a retired engineer that helped build the atomic bomb, he even showed me the medals to prove it. He still works for the government and does work through the pentagon, he was tellin me about how we almost lost WW2 and all the ships and submarines still buried at the bottom of German oceans. And according to him, he can bring his gun anywhere, even while he works at walmart, because he has a special license.

And the moral of the story is, dont judge a book by its cover. Cuz an old man at walmart might have that nina ready for you.

Peace

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man they'll hire just about anybody to be a wal-mart greeter these days... sheesh. Just wait a few years and next thing you know MC Hammer is gonna be handing you a cart.

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
haha good story man. Last summer, I worked at Wal-Mart as cashier. The job pretty much sucked, cause there were ALWAYS like 5-10 people waiting in line to get the groceries checked out. It paid pretty well for a part time job, but it got mad boring and repetitive. I'm glad I don't work there this summer, I got a job at Subway. Free food for a student savin up for college.

Don't judge is right...its like Guru said in "Moment of Truth" :

"Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge,
you might not know the hardships, people don't speak of."

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Haha them WWII generation cats, they are all cool as hell, thats a trip that this dude who was instrumental in the the Abomb is just in there greetying people.
I thought you were gonna say he came back and shot up the place!

Hell money is money I dont shit on anyone for working for it.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Shitting on my employer is the only thing that keep me from going postal :)

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
That was actually a dope story. Respect dude. Ive had some shitty jobs in my day but i never worked at walmart, im sure that sux...Plus the customers alone at that place are fucking assholes on a daily basis, i wouldnt want to deal with that personally so you got more balls than i do. Last shitty job i had was working at UPS loading to freights trailers a night by myself.

members online