Dont sleep on Celtic Samples

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Something I played around with years ago, Celtic music can be a great source. The real good thing about Celtic music is that 90% of it uses "lite" drumlines which makes it easy to layer a nice drumline over it and Celtic music is known for its use of strings. You'll find some really nice string arrangements, unique sounds and a whole world of possibilities. Just a little tip for you all to check in to. Im sure its no big secret but I haven't heard much of it in the Showcase. Try it out if you havent already.

Anyone else got some "not the norm" type ish? holla back.

Peace
MAN ON FIRE

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
wasn't there a thread with this topic? I remember something like this.....anyways celtic samples are dope....I have mad a couple beats with celtic music as the base...

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah i use alot of celtic and german for my dipset beats

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
In a little Scottish village, I found a mine of amazing musicians. Someday, I'd like to collaborate with them to do a really interesting style mix.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've used celtic samples before. Infact my last track on Ill Radio had a celtic sample in it. Those strings came from a celtic track I had chopped up.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
In a little Scottish village, I found a mine of amazing musicians. Someday, I'd like to collaborate with them to do a really interesting style mix.

i dont know why but this sounds so funny to me ...... i dunno im trippin lol. Sounds like the begining of a fairy tale or some shit lol...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
dont sleep on fairy tales either, fairy tales sometime come from comedians and without comedians, who would have a good laugh?

MAN ON FIRE