Don't Throw Dirt On The Casket Yet!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yup Hip Hop barely has a pulse but here's a lil something to ponder on...

Now is the time to contact some of the great Hip Hop heads for exclusive interviews and insight on 'the next move'...

Just before any big business closes it's doors, it has a 'Going Out Of Business Sale', they reduce their inventory, they cut staff and so on...

None of this directly applies to Hip Hop but what's the equivalent? A bunch of cats worried about their next move. In fact, they will be more anxious to step out of the norm and put it back in the streets.

Have we forgotten what HH was before the mainstream? That's where WE come in. Heads are going to be searching for their followers, they will also be looking for new avenues to 'reach out'...That's US!

That's about as detailed as I can get right now...I'm doing a lot of research on some ideas that I have. I'll keep you all posted.

P.S. This is NOT an attempt to 'save' HH, it's more of a way to unite true heads and do it under our roof.

Leave your thoughts...

Peace Kings
dac

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Feeling it! I already started last night and came up with some ideas for the site overall, which plays into this new Hip Hop thing.

If anyone else has ideas, throw them in...

@dacalion PM me if needed.