ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i seen this shit before but its a dope lil documentary

good post

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
That was pretty hot, I wish they would have shown more beat making then talking. But Alchemist cant show all his secrets. Good post

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Ya them vids are really old, but still good to see ;)

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo that was tight I liked it I had never seen it before it humbled me, cuz I was rollin around sayin I need all this shit, like software mixing boards computers and everything then i seen one of my favorite producers, just with a asr-10, speaker, turntables and mixer, and a shit load of records and makin bangers.

Thanks Mark great post

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
do anybody know when this was made?

-Roy

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The prodigy album he talks about in the first one came out in 2000 so it was probally made then.

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
Yo that was tight I liked it I had never seen it before it humbled me, cuz I was rollin around sayin I need all this shit, like software mixing boards computers and everything then i seen one of my favorite producers, just with a asr-10, speaker, turntables and mixer, and a shit load of records and makin bangers.

Thanks Mark great post

Hahaha...I feel you on that X but you should peep out the new remix mag to see all the goodies alchemist is playing with nowadays.

Yo DJFantom the video shows alc smoking bud with a bong. I dont know if that qualifies as objectionable.

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i seen these videos before too. They aint really useful tho from a producer's standpoint. He aint talking about how he makes beats but smoking weed, who he works with n shit. The videos r tight tho.

members online