Dope Battle - LA v. The Bay

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Wow! This is a sick battle...almost too close to call:

I think Dumbfounded killed it a little better though. :)

Ctrl

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I didnt expect this to be as entertaining as it was...lol. Seems like the cats that always have too much bass in their voice and sound too angry always score less points and come off lame. Dude with the LA shirt was cool and calm and still had better punch lines. Dude def had some funny ass stuff up his sleeve indeed.

LOL @ TOPR at the end with the comments...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
1st vid, dude on the right (Torture) was actually coming more off the dome so I go with him. Dude on the left had mad punch lines but good part of what he had to say was well rehearsed.

Neither one had the cadence to flo over a beat in my opinion though. Actually most battle rappers don't transfer over to record well. There so use to battling that they can't come up with a complete song that makes any sense.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
I dont think the dude on the left was rehearsed at all... ... needless to say though, all the "chyeahs" in the background pretty much ruined the videos.

grindtimenow.com lol

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
neither one had a good cadence at all... dumbfounded was hella funny though... and that could take him a long way as a battle rapper, cause you really don't need to have a cadence to battle. That raver line was funny.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
LA dude killed it the other dude just didnt seem to come off right

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
if i close my eyes, i'd swear Tantrum sounds like Iron Solomon... he even acts like him and has the same type of flow, mannerisms and jokey rhymes... wtf???!!!

da relic

I was thinking the same thing.... I couldn't remember iron solomons name though.lol I remember he battled Jin and won, but I don't like him at all.

members online