Dope Video IMO !!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Dopest video I've seen in a LOOOONGGGG TIME concept wise. Master Ace is one of my all time favs. Beat is a head banger fa sho.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
lets see who gets at them.

da relic

"There's no subliminal dis but someone will find it" Master Ace around the 2:15 mark

He basically says he's not dissin' anybody...I take it that you're saying they are...

The "littles" and the "youngs" are extreme right now but that's nothing new in rap!

How many "Kools", "Bigs ", "Grand Masters", how many "Masters", how many "Emcee this Emcee that's", how many Ed's, how many Doctors from back in the day? Too many to name and had hip hop been as universal as it is right now there would have been many many more.

I personally think they are dissin some what. I wish the older Emcee's trying to get back in the game wouldn't. It's not a good look....it's sour grapes to me and to this point trying to clown the new cats hasn't worked. Hell Master Ace hung on longer back toward the tail end of his first career by moving to Atlanta around the time he released "Sittin On Chrome"....that song was real big in the south.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I kinda like SOME of the older cats attempts...lol. KRS1 did it in 08 with Criminal Minded 08. That ish was just hot, even better than some of his ish back when he was on top.

I know where youre coming from though. I just think CM 08 was a jewel though.

If you havent seen it, its on youtube, check it out for kicks. I would of posted the link but I cant right now.

dac

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I kinda like SOME of the older cats attempts...lol. KRS1 did it in 08 with Criminal Minded 08. That ish was just hot, even better than some of his ish back when he was on top.

I know where youre coming from though. I just think CM 08 was a jewel though.

If you havent seen it, its on youtube, check it out for kicks. I would of posted the link but I cant right now.

dac

I'm from there era, I would love to see many of the older hip hop artist start back making hot music but trying to be little the new gen while attempting your come back in my opinion is a waste of time, talent and a hot track. If they're only out to resurrect there old fan base cool but if they're trying to bring in new fans who happen to like the new artist I feel they're doing themselves a disservice.

Just my opinion though.....to get back on topic the song, beat and vid is still dope!

Haha Dope track and video.
Masta Ace and Ed still bringing it.
Ive seen a few young people disrespecting the past rappers lately and also samplers.
I like the way they are still representing with the realness.
Some of the kids these days never even hear the real good hip hop, I hope this track gets some airplay.

members online