4.) BlackStar
5.) DeaD PreZ

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by wiggz

swiss and cassidy

You can't be serious about swizz and cassidy...They're not even a duo and cassidy is not that nice..He's an unproven mc that will not sell 500,000 copies

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
alright guys... i combined three threads about this topic, so lets keep any further discussions in here.

*slaps forhead...... I'M ON STRIKE.

sorry guys, i forgot. i will leave you alone now!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tha DoggPound or The Luniz

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
IF we would count producer + emcee..... I know its a big if, but IF (which we aren't), I'd have to say NO I.D. and Com Sense... and from tallying up the votes in this thread, Outkast won. Personally, I love Gangstarr, but if Premier wasn't with him, I would NEVER listen to guru.

how'd that line go...?
"Money they was gon' rob was high, on some shit/
Dukes with the mask, told him, "Run your shit"/
He said, "Fuck that shit!" / So they tussled n shit/
Then BLAOW, the burner spit, and the chick's man got hit/"

Now, i know it's a new trend to make the same word rhyme with ITSELF, but Guru mastered this artform. whoelse can make shit rhyme with itself FOUR TIMES!! count em...

but really tho, you all made some good points, but just like there IS no truth, only relativity, there IS no best duo. You could argue sales, (which would have to include some of the wackest muthaflunkers), or fanbase (which would exclude many) or... well, shit there's WAY too many variables.

Whatever, I still listen to Common's Resurrection at least once every 2 days. "One Day It'll All Make Sense".... at least daily. That's my medication against my chronic condition known as living.

Peace..
oh, and CHECK THE BEATS!

members online